A warm invitation to join us at our upcoming Natural Connections Spring Retreat! A wonderful weekend of connection with plants, nature, yourself, and like-minded ladies! A weekend to nourish and nurture your spirit, body, and mind!
When: Friday May 13 6pm - Sunday, May 15 1:30pm
Where: Nature has a beautiful way of energizing and recharging the soul! We are thrilled to be staying in the mountains, surrounded by rich green forests and a spectacular mountain view, at the Centre for Outdoor Education (COE) lodge. Located 10 km west of Nordegg.
- Friday and Saturday night accommodations. Shared sleeping rooms. Max 3 per room. Sharing requests will be accommodated.
- Five delicious meals and snacks: Saturday breakfast, lunch, and dinner, Sunday breakfast and lunch. Plus tasty snacks. Includes a candlelight feast!
- Recipes, remedies, and tips for vibrant natural wellness utilizing local spring plants and herbs. Learn how to harvest and prepare spring herbs for boosting vitality and nourishing the mind, body, and soul! Plus learn how to grow, harvest, and enjoy delicious culinary herbs from around the world, including basil, thyme, and many more. Your deck pots await! Shared in detailed, easy-to-understand sessions. Includes cherished class booklet and tasty samples!
- Two relaxing, restorative gentle yin yoga sessions- Friday night Sweet Dreams and Sunday morning Rise n Shine!*
- Saturday Night Self Care Workshop- A Herbal Tea and Natural Facial Beauty Bar! Have fun hand-blending a custom tea and a herbal facial, both perfectly attuned for your personal radiance, peace, and harmony!
- Plant wisdom & connection
- Gentle guided hike and peaceful forest bath (weather permitting)*
- Late-night star gazing around the campfire (weather permitting)*
- Downtime to journal, colour, read, reflect, rest, and relax! This venue allows for deep connection and laughter with your (new) friends OR an opportunity for solitude and quiet.
*All the activities are completely optional – you are encouraged to tune into your own personal needs and enjoy the weekend as your heart desires.
Peace and wellness await!
Save $25- Early Bird discount until March 18! The discount will automatically be applied at checkout.
Option 1: One payment in full now. (Includes $100 non-refundable deposit)
Option 2: Two equal payments of $220+gst. Payable now and April 15th. (Includes $100 non-refundable deposit) An invoice for the second payment will be emailed to you. Payment can then be paid online by credit card or etransfer.
Full refund (excluding non-refundable $100 reservation deposit) is available until April 1st. 50% refund (excluding non-refundable $100 reservation deposit) is available until April 15th. No refunds after April 15th. In the event you are unable to attend, paid fees can be transferred to another guest.
There is considerable time, effort, and cost involved in organizing and leading up to the event. As such, the $100 non-refundable reservation deposit is in place.
This Natural Connections Retreat is for you if:
- you’re ready to give yourself a little TLC
- you wish to learn about local wild plants, including their uses and benefits
- you’d like to learn how to grow, harvest, and enjoy culinary herbs, such as lavender, basil, thyme, and many more each summer
- you love natural wellness and want to learn more of how to support yourself and your family naturally using simple, affordable, practical hands-on methods
- would adore a quiet space to rest and rejuvenate. A weekend just for you to nourish and nurture your spirit, body, and mind!
- you want to be inspired by other real-life women to live your best life, with your own unique personality, talents, and gifts!
- connect with your true self in a space that supports you fully
- desire to be in a supportive, empowering circle and create lasting friendships
- form kinship with plants and the natural world
- you need a hideout for the weekend! Just to do whatever the heck you want!
- you have big eco-living, entrepreneur, or gardening dreams but are not sure where to start
- are a tree hugger, garden lover, mountain seeker, or adventure gypsy!
Ages: 14-100! No herbal experience necessary.
Please note: Upon receiving your paid reservation, an email will be sent to you confirming your reservation, along with a detailed registration form to complete. It will also include all the lovely details of the Retreat! Closer to the retreat date another email will be sent with a list of what to bring and directions. Get ready for a wonderful, rejuvenating, inspiring weekend!
About your host: Shantel Cooke of Tanglewood Garden & Farm, crafters of handmade organic soap, skincare, and wellness goods, brings a wealth of inspiring herbal wisdom, sacred plant knowledge, entrepreneurial experience, and upbeat inspiration: all in a joyous, easy-to-understand format!
She is a community herbalist, a professional free spirit, and is passionate about natural wellness! She has been happily growing and designing all things good since she was 18, and loves to spend time in her 80-acre woodland farm and wild gardens; visiting with the bees and listening to the wisdom of the trees. Shantel would love to have you join her for this weekend that's sure to be a beautiful, amazing experience!
RSVP and purchase your ticket here: